Use the NBA My Health app to complete your daily COVID-19 screening questionnaire, sync your Bluetooth-integrated health devices, check your current health status and view COVID-19 resources.
Steps to install the NBA My Health app
- Open the Apple Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Search for the NBA My Health app (free to download and use).
- Follow the prompts to install the NBA My Health app.
Steps to log into the NBA My Health app
- Open the NBA My Health app.
- On the login screen, enter your username (i.e. firstname.lastname) and password, which will be supplied to you by your team AT.
These are both case sensitive and should not have any spaces in or after them.
For password issues please contact your AT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select Log in, and follow the prompts to set up your PIN login. This will ensure you get notifications from your app. If you are not prompted, you can also set up your PIN and Face ID login via Privacy in the app Settings.
Completing your COVID-19 Symptoms Questionnaire
If you are using Bluetooth devices to enter your temperature and pulse ox, make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and that your phone is right next to the Bluetooth devices.
- Click on COVID-19 Symptoms Questionnaire from the NBA My Health app home screen.
- If using Bluetooth devices, take your temperature and pulse ox while the questionnaire is open. The readings will automatically populate into the form.
- Finish filling out the form.
- Click Submit then check your Health Status dashboard.
Understanding your Health Status dashboard
Your Overall Health Status will appear at the top of the dashboard once you’ve completed your COVID-19 Symptom Questionnaire. It will be one of three colors:
- Green – You’re all good and cleared to move around the facilities.
- Yellow – Something looks slightly off or information is missing. Stay put, medical staff will check in.
- Red – One or more things look off or are missing. Stay put, medical staff will check in.
For technical support or to request access to the NBA COVID-19 monitoring platform, please submit a help request to the Smartabase Help Desk.
In the Organization field (highlighted in the example screenshot below), please enter NBA COVID followed by your role at the organization (e.g. NBA COVID Athlete).