Notes first published March 28, 2022
Update available from March 28, 2022
Version 1.6.5 of the Smartabase Kiosk app is ready for you to use. The latest update fixes some bug fixes that were found when selecting an athlete and while entering records.
General improvements and bug fixes
- We’ve resolved an issue where records could not be saved if the form contained linked calculations.
- We’ve fixed an issue where forms containing validation criteria based on calculation fields were able to saved, even if criteria in the form were not met.
- We’ve resolved an issue for Android device users that prevented you from scrolling through a read-only Paragraph text field.
- We’ve fixed an issue that stopped Performance standards from displaying during data entry.
- We’ve updated some of the help links to guide you to the appropriate information in our Help Center.
Highlights from your last Kiosk app release notes
In the last release notes, for version 1.6.4 of the Kiosk app, we announced fixes for some bugs with translations, section visibility and calculations.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.