Notes first published March 9, 2022
Update available from March 9, 2022
View the Smartabase Online Release Notes here.
View the Smartabase Administrator Release Notes here.
Version 6.11 of Smartabase is being gradually released right now and includes:
- Ability to trigger Smart flows from records created by athlete fields.
- General improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Trigger Smart flows from records created by athlete fields
This release introduces the ability to trigger Smart flows from records created by Multiple athletes fields. If the Athlete fields advanced form property is configured to create new records for tagged athletes, a copy of the record will be created for any athletes tagged with the Multiple athletes field. Previously, Smart flows were only triggered for the original record, not the records for the tagged athletes.
- We’ve improved the efficiency of option migration tasks when only some options are migrated.
- We’ve introduced the ability to deprecate older features in the Reports tool which are no longer supported. These can be disabled by the site owner in the Application details tool.
- We’ve resolved an error with D3 templates not loading with the new dashboard interface introduced in 6.10.
- We’ve resolved an issue where some users were being signed out of their account when switching between the builder and administration tools and Smartabase Online.
- We’ve resolved an API issue with updating existing event form records where Text calculation fields were not populated from Database fields.
Updates between 6.10 and 6.11
6.10.4 - available from December 24, 2021
In response to a vulnerability discovered in log4j2, we promptly updated the library files that we use to handle various forms of logging on our servers in the 6.10.4 patch release.
Highlights from your last Smartabase Builder release notes
In the last release notes, for version 6.10 of the Smartabase Builder, we announced:
- Ability to group dashboards by category.
- Overall performance improvements.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here