Notes first published December 2, 2021
Update available from November 26, 2021
View the Smartabase Builder Release Notes here.
View the Smartabase Administrator Release Notes here.
Version 6.10 of Smartabase is being gradually released right now and includes updates to dashboards, overall performance improvements and bug fixes.
Group dashboards by category
In this release, we have introduced a new, modern interface when selecting dashboards as well as the ability to categorize dashboards. Previously these were all grouped under the Built dashboards category but you may now notice custom categories when selecting a dashboard. This update is an optional feature that your Smartabase consultant can enable for your site.
- We’ve made some background changes to improve performance when logging in as an athlete.
- We’ve made some administrative changes such that if you are a professional user and have permission to partially edit other people’s account details, you can no longer edit their email address.
- We've introduced the ability to use the Copy to clipboard function from a locked record. Note that it is not currently possible to delete rows after they have been pasted from the clipboard.
- We’ve resolved issues with Slider and HTML embed field types that have Restriction policies applied. These should behave as expected now.
- We’ve resolved an issue with the lastvalue function in Table calculations. This was affecting forms that contained more than one table and the first table had more rows than subsequent tables.
- We’ve resolved an issue that was causing sites with a high number of video uploads and streaming to crash.
- We’ve resolved an issue where forms containing a field with the Default to last value property enabled were displaying an error message the first time a record was created for a person.
- We’ve resolved an issue where the value of Slider fields that were set to be editable by athletes only were changing when a coach saved the form.
- We’ve resolved an issue with the Copy to clipboard feature where all fields were copied, even if you didn’t have access to edit those fields.
- We’ve resolved an issue where Tick fields that did not contain any options were always saved as being checked, even if you unchecked the box.
Highlights from your last Smartabase release notes
In the last release notes, for version 6.9 of Smartabase, we announced:
- A new favicon and more modern fonts.
- Performance and load handling improvements.
- Support for LastPass.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.