Notes first published July 28, 2020
Update available from July 28, 2020
The periodization diagram widget has arrived!
We’re proud to announce the arrival of the next member of the widget family - the periodization diagram widget, which follows the content widget we released in April 2020. This unique widget can be used to plot and visualize spans across time, such as a season plan or tournament schedule.
For more information about how to set up and make the most of this widget, check out this guide or contact your Smartabase consultant.
General improvements and bug fixes
- We’ve made updates and improvements to Dutch localization, which was released in version 2.33 of the dashboard builder.
- We’ve resolved an issue where record click-through wasn’t working consistently for Android devices using the Smartabase Athlete app.
Highlights from your last dashboard builder release notes
In the last release notes, for version 2.33 of the dashboard builder, we announced:
- Dutch localization - enabling the editing and viewing of dashboards in Dutch.
- The adjustment of padding around canvases for optimized dashboard viewing.
- Reduction of the white space between dashboard sections.
- Fixes for minor issues related to the table, aggregation table, radar chart and categorical chart widgets.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.