Notes first published April 27, 2021
Update available from April 27, 2021
Version 1.27 of the Smartabase Athlete app is ready for you to use. This version has a lot of under-the-hood changes that are focused mainly on performance improvements and bug fixes. This is one of a series of updates aimed at improving performance, with more enhancements to be included in the next few versions.
General improvements and bug fixes
- We’ve made some improvements to the loading time of event forms and the My Data screen.
- We’ve made some changes to support longer event forms.
- We’ve improved interactions with tables, including scrolling between table rows and adding new rows.
- We’ve resolved some issues with slider fields not retaining their selected values.
- We’ve resolved issues where event forms would fail to load in some instances.
- We’ve fixed an issue where uploading files to an event form would cause the Athlete app to crash.
- We’ve resolved an issue where some people could not switch the keyboard language when logging in with an iOS device.
Highlights from your last Athlete app release notes
In the last release notes, for version 1.26 of the Athlete app, we announced:
- Improvements to slider fields.
- A new set-up process for multi-factor authentication.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.