The SRM cycling power meter is a wearable device used to record an athlete’s cycling performance. The SRM device measures the power output, altitude, heart rate, energy, cadence and speed of a rider.
After SRM data is uploaded into the SRM software, it can be exported as a proprietary SRM file. Smartabase users can upload this data into a Smartabase record for analysis if the event form uses the SRM cycling power meter field.
Steps to build a form that uses a SRM cycling power meter field
- Log into the builder interface.
- Select the Event forms tool.
- Select New event form from the Options drop-down.
- Name and categorize the event form.
- Add a SRM cycling power meter field from the list of custom fields in the left sidebar.
- Name the SRM cycling power meter field.
- Set the field advanced properties.
- Save the event form.