Notes first published May 30, 2023
Update available from May 29, 2023
Version 1.1.0 of the Smartabase App is now available on Android and iOS. This release introduces data entry via Bluetooth, support for athlete selection fields, updates to group entry and bug fixes.
- We’ve included support for the advanced form property Linked entry only. Now, event forms with this property enabled will not appear when selecting a form for data entry or setting favorite events, but existing records can be viewed and accessed through Recent activities, Reports and dashboards where applicable.
- We’ve included support for Single athlete and Multiple athletes selection fields.
- We’ve included supported for the Show in group mode advanced field property; this means that only enabled fields will be available in group entry mode.
- We’ve resolved an issue with Signature fields which were causing the app to crash when being used on an iPad.
- We’ve resolved an issue with Duration fields where the app was attempting to format the value too early and it was impacting data entry.
- We’ve resolved that was affecting Android users who navigated to an event form record from a dashboard. Previously, returning to the dashboard from the form would cause the app to crash. Now, the dashboard refreshes with the most up-to-date data.
- We’ve resolved an issue where data was not being saved for fields where the name contained a full stop.
- We’ve resolved an issue where users who set their language preference to German were seeing the app translated into French instead. Now, users with German as their default language will see the app in German.
- We’ve resolved an issue where dates intended to default to today’s date were displaying yesterday’s date instead.