Notes first published May 8, 2023
Update available from May 5, 2023
Version 1.1.0 of the Smartabase App is now available on Android and iOS. This release introduces group entry on the Smartabase app, support for Italian and Portuguese translations and bug fixes.
- We’ve included support for group entry for event forms.
- We’ve included support for Italian and Portuguese translations.
- We’ve updated reports so that the About column remains pinned to the left of the screen when scrolling horizontally through report columns.
- We’ve enabled text wrapping for long option names in option fields.
- We’ve updated the way that form names are shown as favorite events on the home screen and when setting favorites. Now, forms will reflect the Plural name of the event form, as set in the form builder.
- We’ve updated the behavior when editing a field towards the bottom of the screen. Now, the page will automatically scroll so that the field is visible above the keyboard.
- We’ve resolved some issues with single sign-on (SSO).
- We’ve updated the Security screen so that PIN and biometric login options are disabled if you’re logged in with an SSO provider.
- We’ve resolved some issues with date formatting in reports where the event date format was not consistent with the site’s preferred format.
- We’ve resolved an issue where dashboards were not refreshing after clicking through to a record and editing the data, which is inconsistent with how click-through works on Smartabase Online. Now, if you click through to a record from a dashboard and then save or close the record, the dashboard will be refreshed.
- We’ve resolved an issue with account switching where profile forms were being cached. Now, the profile forms available in Account settings will be consistent with the account that you’re logged in with.
- We’ve resolved some issues where column sorting in reports was not being retained.
- We’ve enabled support for links to assets in the Resources tool in form instructions.