Notes first published Apr 5, 2023
Update available from Apr 5, 2023
Version 1.0.3 of the Smartabase App is now available on Android and iOS. This release includes support for single sign-on (SSO) with a Teamworks account, navigational updates to reports and resolves some bugs.
- If you have a user account with Teamworks, your organization can authorize Teamworks as an SSO provider so you can log into the Smartabase app with your Teamworks user account. For more information, please speak to your consultant.
- We’ve updated navigation in Reports to make it easier to access your saved reports. While viewing a report, select the back button once to return to the Reports home screen, rather than the report generation screens.
- If you edit a saved report and select the back button without saving your changes, we’ve included a prompt to confirm whether you want to discard the updated version of the report or return to the report.
- We’ve resolved an issue where calculations weren’t being run until after a record was saved.
- We’ve resolved an issue where it was not possible to log in with single sign-on if a password had been entered into the textbox.
- We’ve resolved an issue where records were unable to be saved if required fields that were conditionally hidden were empty.
- We’ve resolved an issue where professional users were unable to switch to a group in which they’re a non-professional user.
- We’ve resolved a performance issue when adding filters to a report that contained a long list of options.
- We’ve resolved an issue with report filters where changing a filter would remove all filters below it.