Notes first published March 20, 2023
Update available from March 13, 2023
View the Smartabase Online release notes here.
View the Smartabase Administrator release notes here.
Version 6.14 of Smartabase is gradually being released to Smartabase sites. This release includes the following updates:
- Dashboards can now be cached, meaning that large reports can be retrieved in a fraction of the time they were taking before.
- On the login screen, Login with SSO is only visible if SSO is enabled on your Smartabase site.
- Slider fields set to be required will no longer break validations if you are only showing some of the options on the slider bar.
- Embedded event summary fields now support multiple languages.
- Resolved an issue with the Linked update range advanced field property for linked calculations.
- Resaving a form will now also update linked values and Embedded event fields in other forms where necessary, therefore maintaining data integrity.
- Resolved an issue where Date calculations with large date ranges were not behaving correctly.