Notes first published March 20, 2023
Update available from March 13, 2023
View the Smartabase Builder release notes here.
View the Smartabase Administrator release notes here.
Version 6.14 of Smartabase is gradually being released to Smartabase sites. This release includes the following updates:
- Dashboards can now be cached, meaning that large reports can be retrieved in a fraction of the time they were taking before.
- Further API v3 documentation for authentication, endpoints and report cache configuration. For more information about API v3, please contact your Smartabase consultant.
- On the login screen, Login with SSO is only visible if SSO is enabled on your Smartabase site.
- Resolved an issue where the Reports tool would show the wrong event and profile forms selected.
- Improved the scrollbar in the right sidebar panel.
- Resolved an issue where the By value for a form would be shown as “Unknown” if a professional user entered the record. Now, the Performance history and Reports tools will display the name of the person who entered the record in the By field.
- Resolved an issue when importing records where it was not possible to link attachments from existing records.
- Resolved an issue where Performance alerts would break if you used a Date field as an alert criteria.