Notes first published March 20, 2023
Update available from March 13, 2023
Version 6.14 of Smartabase is gradually being released to Smartabase sites. This release includes the following updates:
- Dashboards can now be cached, meaning that large reports can be retrieved in a fraction of the time they were taking before.
- Further API v3 documentation for authentication, endpoints and report cache configuration. For more information about API v3, please contact your Smartabase consultant.
- On the login screen, Login with SSO is only visible if SSO is enabled on your Smartabase site.
- Resolved an issue where the Reports tool would show the wrong event and profile forms selected.
- Improved the scrollbar in the right sidebar panel.
- Resolved an issue where the By value for a form would be shown as “Unknown” if a professional user entered the record. Now, the Performance history and Reports tools will display the name of the person who entered the record in the By field.
- Resolved an issue when importing records where it was not possible to link attachments from existing records.
- Resolved an issue where Performance alerts would break if you used a Date field as an alert criteria.