Organizations can request for the Smartabase app to be styled according to their organization’s theme. The app will still use the Smartabase name and icon, but the theme within the app can be customized to enhance the user experience.
At present, dynamic themes can only be applied by a Smartabase engineer. Should you wish to change or update your theme, please log a request through your customer success representative or consultant, providing the following information:
- Site URL: The Smartabase URL of the site to apply the theme to.
- Logo: Ideally a PNG file of your organizations' logo with a transparent background.
- Header image: A 1920 x 1080 pixel image to appear in the header of the app.
- Brand color: The hex color code of your organizations' brand colour (e.g. #01B03F in the example below). This will appear in buttons, icons and accents.
- Accent color: The hex color code of your organizations' background/accent color (e.g. #132032 in the example below). This will appear in the background of the app.
All themes are applied on a per-site basis; if you are on an enterprise server, each site will need its own theme configured.