Notes first published November 24, 2022
Update available from November 24, 2022
Version 6.13 of Smartabase is being gradually released now and includes some general improvements.
- We’ve updated some of our translations, including the error messages for APIv3, login pages based on browser locale and updated email text for magic links.
- We’ve done some work on improving single sign on (SSO) such that when someone logs out of Smartabase after using SSO to log in, they are then redirected to a URL set by an administrator. This allows them to also be logged out of their SSO provider.
- We have deprecated the Free to the public and Open to the public options from the Plan field in the Application details tool. As a result, the plan pages are no longer visible on the builder interface.
Updates between 6.12 and 6.13
6.12.6 - available from November 10, 2022
- We made some security improvements.
- We resolved an issue with API documentation not displaying any V3 services.
Highlights from your last Smartabase release notes
In the last release notes, for version 6.12 of Smartabase, we announced:
- Initial support for OSIICS 13.
- Introduction of API V3 and webhooks.
- General improvements.
- Bug fixes.
If you missed those release notes, you can read them here.